Product / Service Categories: 2020 TAAB SYMPOSIUM
About this event
At the “2020 Taiwanese American Association of Biotechnology Symposium” this Fall, speakers from academic, public, and private sectors will talk about breakthroughs in controlling the COVID-19 pandemic. Series of career panel discussions will follow. Don’t miss out!
Who: EVERYONE is INVITED! When: Saturday/Sunday, October – December 2020 Where: Register for virtual event access. Note registration is divided into 3 Parts! For more info, connect with us:
TAAB website (taab-us.org) TAAB Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/taabusorg) TAAB LinkedIn page (https://www.linkedin.com/company/taabusa/)
Taiwanese American Association of Biotechnology (TAAB)
TAAB's missions are to promote biopharmaceutical and technological exchanges and business cooperation between the United States and Taiwan. TAAB’s aims are to promote communication, coordination, and cooperation of scientists, policymakers, government officials, and educators between the United States and Taiwan. More information can be found on our website and Facebook page. As a graphic designer, I made posters spaces functional and beautiful by determining event requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, lighting, and materials. They read blueprints and must be aware of building codes and inspection regulations, as well as universal accessibility standards.
Visual design encompasses multiple disciplines and is employed on a wide range of projects. Visual designers must refine possess in-depth knowledge of typography, iconography, color, space, and texture. All pieces of this jigsaw puzzle must fall into place to create a compelling visual experience. Before the design, the poster was lack of organizing as below:
More responsibilities in detail:
- Present the user interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand, and easy to find.
- Prepared work by gathering information and materials.
- Generated clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Worked collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience.
- Collaborated with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.